5 Best Way to Wash Organic Produce
Worried about how to clean your organic products?
I understand that you are very conscious about protecting the health of your family. Otherwise you would not search for such posts.
Thank you so much for thinking so much about your own and your family’s health. Today I will give you 5 Best Way to that you can easily Wash your organic products in an organic way. Our curriculum at a glance.
What is an organic product?
Organic food products are produced under a system of agriculture in which a farmer does not use any type of pesticides and does not use harmful chemical fertilizers and pesticides in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
It is a special method of agriculture that retains the fertility and reproductive capacity of the soil.
Works at the grassroots level to preserve good plant nutrition, and good soil management, providing vital nutritious food that maintains immunity. Growing plants in this way takes time to grow naturally and is very beneficial for health.
Most countries have their own organic product cultivation and quality control monitoring agencies. In the United States, farmers are awarded certificates of appreciation for fulfilling certain conditions for organic farming.
Why it is important to Wash organic products before eating ?
You eat more fruits and vegetables because they are good for your health. And you are buying organic products because it is good for your body and the environment, These are definitely good but you must wash them well before eating.
While the organic product reduces the chances of having harmful chemicals and pesticides found in conventional farm products, the label does not guarantee you a contaminant-free fruit and vegetable. Fortunately, washing organic materials can help remove most pesticide residues.
How can I wash organic products properly?
Before washing organic products, we need to wash our hands thoroughly. remove the stickers on the organic products so that they can be washed well. Cut off the injured parts by applying pressure in different ways. Soak broccoli and cauliflower for one to two minutes before washing. And then cut out the injured or damaged parts.
Special attention needs to be paid to green leafy vegetables They contain a lot of dust and sand. Since these are brought directly from the farm. They need special attention to clean. They may contain special types of insects.
All organic products should be rinsed with clean and cold water. Care should be taken to ensure that no visible dust or sand sticks to fruits or vegetables. Vegetables that have thick skin such as potatoes, carrots should be dusted with a brush before washing. Then wash in clean water.
Keep in mind that even after taking these steps, pesticides or similar harmful chemical effects may remain on your organic products. So follow the tips below and hope your organic products are up to 95 percent safe.
1. Use a mixture of vinegar
- Take one cup of vinegar inside a spray bottle, four cups of clean water and one cup of lemon juice and mix it well.
- Place your fruits or vegetables in a grill in the sink. Spray well with the mixture, then line it for two to five minutes.
- Rinse: Use a vegetable scrub brush for thick-skinned vegetables and rinse the mixture thoroughly with cool water.
- And wipe well with a clean paper towel.
2.Use baking soda to wash organic products.
Studies show that using baking soda may be the best way to remove pesticide residues from fruits and vegetables. Studies have shown that one teaspoon of baking soda in two cups of water for two minutes outperforms other methods of solution.
Where the length of time required to remove pesticides completely may surprise you when using other methods. The researchers found that where other methods were used they had to soak the product for 12 to 15 minutes to completely remove the pesticide.
3. Soak in water.
Soak organic fruits and vegetables in water for at least 20 minutes when you buy them from the market. These impurities mix with water and make it easier to clean your vegetables and fruits.
4. how to wash organic blueberries ?
- Remove damaged blue berries and debris by your hands.. Remove any blueberries you don’t want to eat as well as stems and other debris. Take out any berries with green spots, as the mold on them can spread to other blueberries. Red berries should be removed along with any berries that are unripe and appear to be itchy or crushed. Good blueberries are thick with a deep, Dark blue hue. Remove those that feel soft to the touch during washing.
- Pour the blueberries into a mesh-like container and rinse well with clean cold water for ten minutes. While washing, gently rub the blueberries with your hands to remove the small grains of blueberries. Remember that the speed of your water tap should not be too high. Keep it gentle so that your blueberries are not spoiled. Too much speed will spoil your blueberries.
- Remove any mold or radish berries in the batch. Find any signs of damage, pick berries by hand. Remove unwanted materials Molded and unrefined materials are easy to spot, as they look green and red, respectively. Take out any one that gets crushed or creased.
- Follow the steps above to clean better and remove the effects of harmful pesticides or chemicals.
- Once cleaned, wipe well with a clean paper towel.
5. Use only water to clean organic products.
You can wash your organic products well using only water. However, you need to take a little more time to soak your organic products in water, as well as other methods that I have mentioned above can be used. These are available almost everywhere.
Advice for good health.
The foods we eat regularly have a direct effect on our body. So the food we eat must be healthy. Now at this time we are completely oblivious to healthy food, which is why we are suffering from many difficult and complex diseases at a young age. If you are not aware now, you will have to face big problems later.
So we will try to take as much organic adulteration free food as possible. Although it is quite difficult because now everything is adulterated. We will follow some things in conscious eating,
One is to try organic food and always try to have a clean environment.
Many of these foods that are harmful to the body should be avoided. Any chemical type food or artificial artificial food should be avoided. There is no substitute for healthy eating to stay healthy. Besides, we have to do a lot of physical work. Then our health will be good. There is no substitute for physical labor. Healthy food is just as important for our body as physical activity or exercise. So if we keep these things in mind we hope we can stay healthy.